Kinder and Pre-kinder evaluation week from October 12th to October 16th

Saint Mary’s Episcopal School
                                                Kinder Evaluation Week   I Partial
From October 12th to October 16th 2015
Monday  October 12th

Phonics:  Students need to recognize the letter, its sound and vocabularies.
(note: the vocabularies are pasted on their notebooks)
Topics:
Study the alphabet letters:  Aa, Bb,

I see the

Aa= apple, alligator, ant.
Bb=  banana,  ball, butterfly, balloon
Tuesday October  13th

Phonics:  Students need to recognize the letter, its sound and vocabularies.
(note: the vocabularies are pasted on their notebooks)


Topics:
Study the alphabet letters:  Cc, Dd

I see the

Cc= Cow, coat, cake, cat.
Dd= dog, duck, door, dinosaur,
Wednesday, October 14th  :  

Pockets
.
Unit 1:  At School

Inside the classroom:
Book, scissors, shelf,

Outside the classroom:
 hula hoop, jungle gym, ball

Thursday , October 15th

Pockets
Unit 2:  Our Senses :

I can see with my eyes.
I can listen with my ears.
I can taste with my mouth.
I can smell with my nose.
I can touch with my hands.
Friday , October 16th :
Identify numbers from 1_5

(example page # 40  it is pasted on the notebook )
Circle the number that tells how many objects are in the set.


                                                          

                                                           


                                                  Saint Mary’s Episcopal School
                                                    Pre- Kinder evaluation week
From October 12th to October 16th  2015

Monday  October 12th  :  

Tracing lines from  left to right
(Example page # 229)
Tuesday  October 13th  :   


Tracing lines from top to bottom
(example page #  233)
Wednesday, October 14th  :
 Pockets unit 1:  my classroom
Unit 1: My classroom :
 Glue, paper, crayon, table, chair ,door

Thursday, October 15th
Pockets unit 2: my body

Unit 2:  my body:

I have 1 nose.
I have 1 mouth.
I have 2 eyes.
I have 2  ears.
I have 2  hands.

Friday, October 16th  :

Identify  colors and shapes
(the example  is pasted on the notebook)
 Triangle, circle, square.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario